Dairy Free and Egg Free Hyper Rescue White Hope Robot Chocolate Moist Cake with Chocolate Glaze

This special cake were baked specially for Thomas-san, an allergy sufferer. I baked a small portion for him a week earlier so that he can try with the fondant and without the fondant. Apparently he was reluctant to try first as he knows that he can't have cake or anything prepared with eggs and dairy.  I feel sorry for him when I was told about this. His parents had to plea him to try this, and boy he did asked for more!

I spend the afternoon feeling so stress while waiting for the news if he was doing fine or not. I can't help but I felt like my heart melted like a warm butter when I received messages from his parents later in the evening that he's doing fine and of course he was so happy and very excited when he saw his first ever birthday cake. His dad said that he's making sure nobody eating his cake!

That is the most important for me that he's doing fine...

Dairy and Egg Free Chocolate Moist Cake with Chocolate Glaze




Comments