Air Fryer Ngo Hiang Loh Bak, Five Spices Crispy Meat Rolls

Last Thursday I was invited to my Chinese GF house to celebrate the 13th days of the CNY. It's been ages since the last time I celebrate it with friends. Of course I jumped to say yes the moment she sent me the invitation! Food and I are twin, we are inseparable... if you know what I mean. Just like Coffee and Me  *wink*

After googling and "pinteresting" for CNY recipes, I decided to make this  dish as I remember I have few packs of the dried beancurd skin that I need to use before leaving. And I found Bake With Paws recipe on Pinterest. Plus, Yeanley was very kind explaining to me the recipe..thank you Yeanley..i found you in Instagram too!!

I subs the pork meat to beef and switched the water chestnut to white radish as I can't find any here in Geoje.



Air Fryer  Ngo Hiang Loh Bak, 
Five Spices Crispy Meat Rolls

For subs:
Beef or Chicken Mince
White Radish
 Oil Spray

Air Fryer
 or
Oil for deep frying




 Original Recipe from

 Thank you Yeanley!
 

Comments